When an Introducing Broker (IB) introduces a Client to GMI EDGE, Client shall notice that GMI EDGE and IB are completely independent to each other, and there is no relationship of joint capital or partnership between GMI EDGE and IB whatsoever. Besides, Client shall notice that IB or any other employee or agent of IB are not the agent or employee of GMI EDGE.
- GMI EDGE does not control and cannot guarantee the accuracy or completeness of any information or suggestion on leverage trading including but not limited to the risks involved in such transactions received by Client from his/her IB or any other party unemployed by GMI EDGE.
- While opening a new account, Client will be provided some paperwork including but not limited to risk disclosure statement from GMI EDGE. Client shall read all this paperwork from GMI EDGE very carefully and shall not rely on any contrary information from any other sources.
- Client hereby confirms that GMI EDGE or any related individual of GMI EDGE do not make any commitment on future earnings or losses of Client’s accounts. Client hereby acknowledges that leverage trading is of huge risks and it is common to suffer from losses during the transactions.
- By no means shall GMI EDGE bear any liability if any IB or any other third party provided Client with any information or suggestion on leverage trading which caused the losses of such Client.
- Client hereby realizes and confirms that all the leverage transactions (including but not limited to transactions conducted by the system, method, program, research or suggestion provided by any IB or any other third Party) involve huge risks of losses and it will not necessarily make profits or avoid losses or limit losses by using the system, method, program, research or suggestion provided by any IB or any other third Party.
- Those Clients who cannot afford the losses due to the high risks of foreign currency transactions shall not be involved in foreign currency market or derivative products, etc.
- Client hereby realizes and confirms that GMI EDGE may pay remuneration to Client’s IB for introducing the Client to GMI EDGE per transaction or by other methods.
- Client hereby realizes and confirms that IB only has limited right to visit Client’s account unless Client sign a POA which authorizes IB to make transactions under Client’s account.
- Client hereby realizes and confirms that one Client can only have one IB who firstly introduced such Client to GMI EDGE.
- Client can send GMI EDGE a written notice to terminate the relationship between Client and his/her IB while such Client shall not be deemed as the Client of any other IB.
- If Client has any question about the risk of foreign currency transaction, please contact the relevant account executive.